Victim Assistance Program for Jefferson County
The Jefferson County Victim Assistance Program was created as part of the Prosecutor's Office in 1998 to help ensure that victims of crime receive fair and compassionate treatment throughout the judicial process.
Call the Victim Advocate if you:
- Have questions about the status of your case.
- Want information about the criminal justice system and what to expect in court.
- Need referrals to community resources for medical, legal assistance, counseling, support, or other services.
- Have questions about the return of property held as evidence.
- Need someone to contact your employer or or school on your behalf to allow your appearance in court.
- Want information about the Crime Victims Compensation Fund.
- Have questions about restitution.
- Have concerns for your personal safety.
- Have changed your address or phone number.