YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO ENTER THE BUILDING AND IT MUST BE KEPT ON WHILE YOU ARE IN THE BUILDING. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING IF THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO (2) PEOPLE IN THE LOBBY. KEEP AT LEAST SIX (6) FEET APART. IF YOU NEED TO GO TO PLANNING & ZONING OR GIS/ADDRESSING PLEASE CHECK IN AT THE PERMIT DESK BEFORE GOING UPSTAIRS.
DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SYMPTOMS?
- FEVER (100.4 DEGREES F OR HIGHER) OR A SENSE OF A FEVER?
- NEW COUGH THAT YOU CANNOT ATTRIBUTE TO ANOTHER HEALTH CONDITION?
- NEW SHORTNESS OF BREATH THAT YOU CANNOT ATTRIBUTE TO ANOTHER HEALTH CONDITION?
- NEW SORE THROAT THAT YOU CANNOT ATTRIBUTE TO ANOTHER HEALTH CONDITION?
- NEW MUSCLE ACHES (MYALGIAS – JOINT PAIN) THAT YOU CANNOT ATTRIBUTE TO ANOTHER HEALTH CONDITION, OR THAT MAY HAVE BEEN CAUSED BY A SPECIFIC ACTIVITY (SUCH AS PHYSICAL EXERCISE)?
- NEW LOSS OF TASTE OR SMELL?
- OTHER FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS THAT YOU CANNOT ATTRIBUTE TO ANOTHER HEALTH CONDITION?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE.
The Jefferson County GIS/Addressing Office is responsible for the creation and maintenance of all GIS data, except parcel (cadastral) data, for the Jefferson County government. This includes data for the E9-1-1 Communications Center mapping system. The office is also in charge of all addressing services, road name approval, and street sign maintenance for the County.
Our Mission Statement:
To support the needs of citizens, businesses, and government by developing, maintaining, and providing accurate, current and cost-effective geospatial information and database management systems through the use of the highest professional standards and ethics.
- Jefferson County GIS has gone interactive! Our office understands the need of the public to be able to easily search for information pertaining to specific locations. As such, we are working on digitizing some of our more widely used maps and have made it easier to download our data. To visit our Interactive Maps & Open Data Portal, please click here.
- Our office has completed the Address Compliance Program.
- To visit the Program webpage, click here.
Questions or Comments? Contact Us