Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Frequently Asked Questions

If you can't find what you're looking for, please feel free to contact us!
Phone: 304-728-3207 or email at info@jcprc.org.

Where is your office located?

The Jefferson County Parks and Recreation Commission business offices are located in the Jefferson County Community Center at Sam Michael's Park. Office hours are available M-F 8am-6pm. Our address is 235 Sam Michael's Lane, Shenandoah Junction, WV 25442.

How do I register for programs?

Program registration is available in several ways.

- Go to our registration website: jeffersoncountywv.myrec.com.

- You can also pay by credit card over the phone at 304-728-3207 during our normal business hours.

- We also have registration sheets available in the back of our activity guide. You can fill in the sheet and mail it to our office: 235 Sam Michael's Lane, Shenandoah Junction, WV 25442. 

- Or you can come into our office and we will be happy to help!

When do I pay?

Payment is due at the time of registration or rental. We are happy to take a check or cash in our office, or you can pay with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, American Express and Discover are accepted) in our office, over the phone or online.

How do I reserve a pavilion?

We are happy to help with Pavilion rentals in person or over the phone at 304-728-3207. (Online registrations are not available at this time). Pavilions are rented on a first-come, first-serve basis. We accept registrations for each calendar year beginning on January 1st.

How do I reserve a campsite at Moulton Park?

Camp site reservations and permits must be obtained online at jeffersoncountywv.myrec.com. The cost is $25 per night for Jefferson County residents and $35 per night for out-of-county residents and must be paid with credit card at the time of the booking. Moulton park offers primitive tent camping only.

Can I bring alcohol to my party, rental, or event in Jefferson County Parks?

Alcohol is not allowed in any Jefferson County Parks for private parties. For community event rentals (such as festivals or concerts), permission must be granted from the Jefferson County Parks and Recreation Commission. Proper licensing/permitting must be obtained from WV Alcohol Beverage Control.